THANK YOU EVERYONE for visiting over the weekend and commenting to enter to win the Stamp set Everyday jar-gon, and for playing the Blog Hop! Don't forget that the Blog Hop for the grand prize is still on, and you can still go to all the blogs listed at the bottom of THIS POST to collect the letters to make a phrase. All the details on what to do and how to enter are in that post.
The winner of MY Blog Candy I had over the weekend is...... LESLIE!!!! Comment #44 which random.org chose for me.
True Random Number Generator
~Leslie said "These cards are adorable, but I LOVE the How've you bean? card. That sold the
set for me right there! Too cute!"
Congrats Leslie!!! I have emailed you to contact me.
ON to the card:
I wanted to make a fun "get well" card for a friend who is recovering from surgery. The stamps I used are a couple of the new $1-$2 stamps just released at Clear Dollar Stamps, the pear/cherries and bitty peach. They are inch stamps and so fun to color in! i watercolored them, they are stamped with brilliance ink on watercolor paper.
- ALL CDSTAMPS USED: bitty peach, pears and cherries inch stamp
- CS and PAPERS: guava, celery, saffron, ruby red, watercolor
- INK:Brilliance black, guava, celery, saffron, ruby red, garden green
- EMBELLISHMENTS and TOOLS: swiss dots and divine swirl embossing folder, sewing machine, waterbrush, SU dimensionals, cuttlebug flower die, circle punches, PTI lemon tart twill, red gingham, basic grey ivy pearls
- COLORING: watercolor on watercolor paper
I will have more projects to share with you closer to the end of the week... a hint... I have tried some of those digital "stamps" finally, so I will share my thoughts on them.
Happy stamping until next time folks!